Sad News Add-on related query.Videocon d2h cheating.

• Thread starter chandu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 3,910

chandu

Solutions
Reaction score
Anyone who added HD MARATHI ADDON from 9th to 11th march during the KKW Offer check again.Now they removed the KKW prefix before the addon and are charging 50 rupees instead of 1 rupee for month.

I added the KKW HD MARATHI ADDON on 9th march through d2h infinity app.

Last edited:
It will be for Rs 1 till 30 days...

No any cheating there...

Its error of D2h infinity...

When I called CC they informed me that addon is debiting 50 Rs per month and it still is not 30 days from march 9th.

Today I called and asked them to add KKW HD LIFESTYLE Which costs 1 Rs per month stressing on the weekend offer and they added HD LIFESTYLE Which cost 50 rupees.Thanks to d2h infinity app I checked immediately and asked them to remove it.they took complaint.what about the people who don't know how to use internet.Isn't this cheating?

Half the people working in customer care don't even know what the weekend kkw offfer is, pathetic customer care.

When I called CC they informed me that addon is debiting 50 Rs per month and it still is not 30 days from march 9th.

direct to login web D2H page...click KKW offer addon ....than activate.....

don't use D2h infinity app...

Last edited:
I Agree With You Justyrodz Bro I recently Chat Them They Offer 99 HD Offer For 3 Month Without HDAF Subcribe But MyBedLuck I have Free HD Subscription Comes With Up Gradation End After 3 Days. So I Miis That Offer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock