Adtv DTH Launched New Rates Brochures..!!

Mani180 said:
Right click on any pic which u want to be bigger.. U can watch it..

2yuip38.jpg

2qbhnxf.jpg

jfumgy.jpg

:eek:hya :eek:hya

no bro... still not coming :(

copy d url for 'forums'

Pics are not clear at all, please post a link from where you copied it or as Shawl said copy URL for forums.

Real AB said:
Pics are not clear at all, please post a link from where you copied it or as Shawl said copy URL for forums.

adtv website is not showing all those things. i think he copied from the mediator website like komplarify etc.

Prateek bro can you upload the screen shots of airtel package for our convenience ? The pics are not clear at all !

i think this image is got from news paper & this is my guess only ;)

Bishnu15 said:
Prateek bro can you upload the screen shots of airtel package for our convenience ? The pics are not clear at all !

airtel Digital TV Monthly Packages | DTH Packs for Rest of India
this is the link but to be very honest i don't know how to upload the screen shot.
i know how to take print screen shot from the laptop and attached it to the mail etc. but to attach on this forum i really don't know. sorry bro. can't help it out.

prateek1987 said:
airtel Digital TV Monthly Packages | DTH Packs for Rest of India
this is the link but to be very honest i don't know how to upload the screen shot.
i know how to take print screen shot from the laptop and attached it to the mail etc. but to attach on this forum i really don't know. sorry bro. can't help it out.

Here are the steps. Please follow and do it:

1. Go to website airtel Prepaid | Postpaid | Fixed Line | Internet | DTH (digital TV) India / Digital TV / Monthly Packages.
2. Press the print screen button.
3. Go to Paint Brush.
4. Press CTRL + V (Copy / Paste)
5. Save the file by giving a file name.
6. Go to DreamDTH Community Forums
7. Select the file to upload.
8. Copy the hotlink for fourms.
9. Open https://dreamdth.com/
10. Go to this thread & paste the link.

Its done !:tup 10 Easy steps. Please do it bro. ! :eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock