ADTV HD+ or Tata Sky HD? Confused

rockstarkk

Banned
Reaction score
Folks,

Need a new HD DTH connection for my home Kerala along with Multi TV.

Could you guys please suggest which one is best? ADTV HD+ or TS HD? ADTV has the advantage of using my hard drive for recording.

I have looked at their respective websites and it is mind-blogging and confusing, not sure how to select what package. I am mainly after HD channels (Sports specifically) and Malayalam channels. Happy to pay for 12 month packages.

Can anyone suggest the best package that would suit my need and the price as well? Thanks

Rockstar

If u have budget constraints go with Airtel.otherwise I will only suggest tatasky.SD channel quality is much better in tata also it have highest no of malayalam channels...compare packages of both and decide.I have used both and will only suggest Tatasky

I will suggest ADTV
Coz of best audio sound and it includes max no of HD channels having DD+ surround sound
It is also cheap as compared to TS
And if u hv patience it will add more HD channels to its bouquet after SES9 launch
Its interface is attractive
Its HD channels PQ is far better than TS
But afterall its upto u......

Yup if u can wait till June for HD channels,go with Airtel,specially for HD channels ADTV will be much better option in the coming months,sorry I don't know about south packages but tomorrow may be Ilikered,Deepu,Ashok or Sai bro might help you with south packages
If you want maximum HD channels at present then go with Tata Sky,they will also keep adding HD channels continuously as they are having lots of space and if u can adjust with little bit low quality of HD channels in comparison to ADTV then Tata Sky is Ok for you,but SD channels quality of TS is better than ADTV
ADTV HD channels PQ is quite sharp in comparison to Tata Sky and they will be back in HD business with a bang once they get the bandwidth in June or July :k :)

Bro go with ADTV because it has both Asianet HD and Mazhavil Manorama HD and also you can use your pendrive for recording but in tata sky for recording you have to choose for Transfer HD box which is highly expensive But if you want maximum HD channels then go for tata sky

ADTV HD+ recording feature works only if you activate their recording topup costing Rs.33/pm or 180/pa (ADTV HD DVR has lifetime recording free). Your recorder programs will only work till you are subscribed to the channel and you cannot copy this to another device. ADTV has good packs for HD sports.

Tata Sky requires that you subscribe sd channels/addons/packs to view corresponding HD channel with additional HD access fee. There are no standalone HD combo addons in TS. Also their sports base packs are too costly. TS give a lot of freebies topups every saturday but will not benefit you if you wish to pay advance for your plan.

I will suggest to Airtel HD......1] Best PQ 2] Best AQ 3] Best HD Packs 4] Low Cost

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock