Old price
HD+ STB = 1350
Xstream = 2500

Packs which can be opted with new connections:
With HD STB
0R10qZy.jpg

With Xstream box
ig2nozD.jpg

• STB price doesn't include pack's price.
  • Pack price os including NCF
  • STB price is inclusive of installation & activation fee.
3HEiLVE.jpg

Actually, they've reduced the price of both STBs by 50 but earlier they were never sold at their MRP so, it's a increase.
For South India
OhJt6lE.jpg
PbrZNoY.jpg
Bix3jp9.jpg

For ROI
gg67wtF.jpg

YN7a1e2.jpg

23rjnIv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't buy an Airtel connection. This screenshot is just a preview as I have deleted most messages. They spam everyday with either service channels or to buy their postpaid or broadband.
How text messages are considered as spam ?? I agree calls are spam but how come text messages

How text messages are considered as spam ?? I agree calls are spam but how come text messages
That's because my DND is fully activated. And these are useless to me. If these were actually for my benefits. They would've given option to turn these off for those not seeking special benefits.

That's because my DND is fully activated. And these are useless to me. If these were actually for my benefits. They would've given option to turn these off for those not seeking special benefits.
U can simply block those conversations in message app settings

Don't buy an Airtel connection. This screenshot is just a preview as I have deleted most messages. They spam everyday with either service channels or to buy their postpaid or broadband.
Airtel never sends me neither these messages nor the useful ones:verysad2::verysad2:. I too want them:sad:

@Abhinav842 bro, in this article you've mentioned that new HD connection price without subscription is 1500 but for me it's showing 1850. How?
fhOhut4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock