Seeking Help Adtv Secondary Hd Connection.

Direct Tv

Reaction score
I want to get a new adtv secondary connection. I have 12 months south my sports with with 12 Months Royal HD add on. Can i also get the HD channels for my secondary connection without paying extra for HD add on. Can i get the connection separated if i need in future. I have separated TS multi connection in the past. Is the same possible with ADTV.

Not sure about sepration, but yes you will get all channels in the second connection which you have in first commection.
call on just dial 888-888-8888
Ask for airtel digital tv new connection
You will get second connection in just 400 rs
With free stb
10 mtr wire free
1 month plan free
And free Installation

Not sure about sepration, but yes you will get all channels in the second connection which you have in first commection.
call on just dial 888-888-8888
Ask for airtel digital tv new connection
You will get second connection in just 400 rs
With free stb
10 mtr wire free
1 month plan free
And free Installation
all channels Including HD add on? What would be the monthly rental?

I want to get a new adtv secondary connection. I have 12 months south my sports with with 12 Months Royal HD add on. Can i also get the HD channels for my secondary connection without paying extra for HD add on. Can i get the connection separated if i need in future. I have separated TS multi connection in the past. Is the same possible with ADTV.
Yes..you will get max HD with south my sports for RS.200 only. I am using the same plan for my first n secondary connections

For secondary connection for Rs 270 you will get all SD & HD channels (infinity pack multi connection)

Yes..you will get max HD with south my sports for RS.200 only. I am using the same plan for my first n secondary connections
How are you getting it in 200 Rs. If i change my base pack to My plan 199 with Magic HD on my primary connection. Will i still get Maxx HD for 275 Rs

hi all,,
Currently i have an HD primary connection with TN superstar HD pack and Sports HD add on. How much would cost for the secondary connection to view all tamil channels and sports channels(SD)?

For 200, you will get almost all the HD channels in your secondary connection(I get almost 67 HD Channels) plus all the channels from your primary connection.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock