Seeking Help ADTV USB Recording ?

unirockers

Contributor
Reaction score
I have ordered new ADTV HD connection, It'll come by 25th. I was using tata sky until today and it had +1 channels of Sony, Colors and StarPlus (meaning shows were shown 1 hour late)

So I'm used to watch Kapil Sharma Show at 10PM instead of 9. And CID at 11 rather than 10.
How do I accomplish this on ADTV, as it does not have +1 channels I suppose ? Is it possible to record Kapil's show at 9pm - > watch recorded show at 10pm while recording CID at 10pm in background ant watch recorded CID at 11 ?

I tried talking to cc guy but he this was beyond his brains.

yes its possible.
I hope Kapils show and Cid both on SONY.
you can record kapil show at 9pm. (You will not able to watch any thing during this time except the program u recording)
you can watch recorded kapil show at 10pm or whenever you want.
and simultaneously record cid at 10pm
and can watch cid recorded at 11 pm or whenever u want

@optimusprime- this is the exact explanation i was looking for. Seems we can do this since both shows are on SONY.

EDIT (09-05-2017): I now have ADTV, and I can record one channel, simultaneously watch previously recorded content. While recording is ON, I can't switch to other channel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock