ADTV website updated with addition of FX HD,CI HD,Nick HD,z Cafe HD,SWP HD inHDPLUS

• Thread starter Abhi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,401
I called Airtel cc and told about this issued yesterday. ...
Today I received a call from Hindi personnel and he activated DD rajyasabha top up....

Now I am getting that extra 5 :hd channels

Ashok L said:
I called Airtel cc and told about this issued yesterday. ...
Today I received a call from Hindi personnel and he activated DD rajyasabha top up....

Now I am getting that extra 5 :hd channels
so bro u means that if any customer activated DD rajyasabha top up, they also received this 5 HD channels :huh:huh

jay vithlani said:
so bro u means that if any customer activated DD rajyasabha top up, they also received this 5 HD channels :huh:huh

This doesn't make any sense but yesterday when I got all 5 HD Channels activated, I too received this DD Rajyasabha Top Up sms.

Englishsabha Top Up hota toh samjh bhi aata :D

Drake said:
This doesn't make any sense but yesterday when I got all 5 HD Channels activated, I too received this DD Rajyasabha Top Up sms.

Englishsabha Top Up hota toh samjh bhi aata :D
also said HD sabha. :lol

and congratulation to u and ashok bro because you activate 5 hd channels.

and best of luck for them who not received this channels. and i also say them that pl activated this topup. :)

jay vithlani said:
also said HD sabha. :lol

and congratulation to u and ashok bro because you activate 5 hd channels.

and best of luck for them who not received this channels. and i also say them that pl activated this topup. :)

Thanks Bro,
Only Nodal Officers are helpful, rest all are...the less we say js better.

974ceb04d643c157c80ec06ca05132eb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock