ADTV website updated with addition of New HD channels

• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 3,777

MRizz

Contributor
Reaction score
ADTV website updated with addition of Movies Now HD, Romedy Now HD, Star Jalsha HD, Jalsha Movies HD in HD top up.

Screenshot_2016_04_23_11_23_23_1.png

Screenshot_2016_04_23_12_18_22_1.png

Screenshot_2016_04_23_12_18_39_1.png

Why they didn't include Colors Infinity HD and Zee Cafe HD in English Plus HD Top Up?

Still they haven't added ESPN HD in 33 HD pack :angry while the message states that it is included in 33 HD Plus Pack
Lack of communication between tech team and marketing team :huh

kumarvishwas said:
Still they haven't added ESPN HD in 33 HD pack :angry while the message states that it is included in 33 HD Plus Pack

Fully Agreed:dodgy

kumarvishwas said:
Still they haven't added ESPN HD in 33 HD pack :angry

This is the real face of Airtel

60 rs ke liye apni aukad dikha rahe.. :angry

kumarvishwas said:

First, they'll update the listing from 33 to 38 HD Top under our package listing.

Then we'll have to poke the Nodal Officer to manually activate these newly added channels for our ID.

Tabhi toh jaake milega, samjha karo, ADTV ka yehi ritual hai:D

to all who think they'll add espn hd, look at the updated hd plus top list once again.. only 3 extra hd channels will be added.. NO romedy now hd also.. i think the sms part of espn hd was a miscommunication & will soon be removed..
do you'll think they'll give their golden egg laying goose for free ;)

Nishal said:
to all who think they'll add espn hd, look at the updated hd plus top list once again.. only 3 extra hd channels will be added.. NO romedy now hd also.. i think the sms part of espn hd was a miscommunication & will soon be removed..
do you'll think they'll give their golden egg laying goose for free ;)

All channels will be added soon,they haven't even given Zee TV HD,& TV HD,Ten 1 HD which are already included in this pack in this image,but they will hike the price of the pack by 10 to 20 Rs after adding them :s :s

kumarvishwas said:
All channels will be added soon,they haven't even given Zee TV HD,& TV HD,Ten 1 HD which are already included in this pack in this image,but they will hike the price of the pack by 10 to 20 Rs after adding them :s :s

I think, Right now, No price hike will be there. but when they touch the Channel count to 50 surely they will take 225 to 235.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock