Breaking Advisory issued to Reality Shows Portrayal of Children

But on Comedy Central it's censored, when Jake painted a girl on his notebook the whole clip was deleted, just an excerpt was shown which was heavily blurred. (I think it was in season 3)
Please do yourself a favor and not subscribe to any of the English channels. Seinfeld is TV14 in US and the show is nothing but few friends talking about s#x. How will they censor that? I wonder how CC even aired it in the past.

@dino29 bro my nephew is in 2nd grade and is already given access to smartphones with internet and PC too. His mother has taught him good values but they couldn't stop his smartphone use. Can we be assured that he will not be exposed to n*d*ty there? I feel smartphones are much more damaging to a child than censoring these shows.

Well to be honest access to gadgets by kids should be disallowed till certain age but being strict or rude towards kids for obeying this is not right. Even if gadgets r given then a time bound schedule needs to be made and security features installed to restrict consuming of adult content.

Main aim of censoring is not to omit all possibilities of wrong things reaching us but device a system which makes it hard to get hold of them.

Even when we mature, censorship cannot be done based on moral dilemmas but range of factors combined lead to a decision

But on Comedy Central it's censored, when Jake painted a girl on his notebook the whole clip was deleted, just an excerpt was shown which was heavily blurred. (I think it was in season 3)

10 PM to 6 AM r watershed hours and channels r allowed to show some adult stuff during this period. Also it depends on broadcasters how they wish to air content, channels like HBO heavily censor even small things while same r aired without cuts on Movies Now. Some broadcasters do not want to get entangled in cases hence take self precaution thus overdoing censoring even though it is not mandatory as per rule book

When Zee Studio HD was newly launched it aired the movie "Inhabited" without muting cuss words that too during day time. Also during initial launch period of Sony Pix HD , telecast of "Making of Transporter Series " featured an uncensored scene where a girl raises her too to reveal "something".

I complained to Pix, they apologised and took corrective steps. :)

By the way those interested in such stuff please watch movies or tv series on TV5 Monde Asie though they do censor s#x scenes now after a ban was imposed on them by some south asian country which led to such adjustments. Still other n*d*ty is still aired.

When Zee Studio HD was newly launched it aired the movie "Inhabited" without muting cuss words that too during day time. Also during initial launch period of Sony Pix HD , telecast of "Making of Transporter Series " featured an uncensored scene where a girl raises her too to reveal "something".

I complained to Pix, they apologised and took corrective steps. :)

By the way those interested in such stuff please watch movies or tv series on TV5 Monde Asie though they do censor s#x scenes now after a ban was imposed on them by some south asian country which led to such adjustments. Still other n*d*ty is still aired.
TV5 Monde was my go to channel when i was in high school. My dirty minded friend asked me to watch it midnight 😂 those were the days.

Now I get why Kochikame got discontinued. It was my favourite manga at that time. I miss my childhood 4:30 pm was Doraemon. 5 pm was Kochikame. 5:30 pm was Shinchan time. At day time it was Bob The Builder, Thomas and Friends and Make Way For Noddy. I was one of the luckiest kids who got sick very often. I enjoyed all the shows.😜
I boy Kochikame is favorite of mine too. I have seen all it's Hindi and 330+ Japanese Episodes and still watches it. The one which used to air on Hungama was heavily censored I came to know after watching all the Japanese episodes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock