• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 3,770

amty

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
AETN18, the 51:49 joint venture (JV) between TV18 and A+E Networks, is all set to launch the high definition (HD) feed of its lifestyle channel FYI TV18 on 18 October.
The new channel will draw on FYI TV18, which blends lifestyle programming. FYI TV18 HD will offer a blend of local Indian shows and International programming. The new channel will feature content, touching different aspects of food, home, glamour, though relationships would be at its core.

FYI TV18 HD is the fourth channel to be launched from AETN18 apart from FYI TV18 SD, History TV18 SD and History TV18 HD channels.

AETN18 to launch FYI TV18 HD on 18 Oct – TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

FYI TV18 HD Channel was launched in 2017 and available in SunDirect DTH. Now whats with Oct18th launch I don't understand.

i feel fyi18 never had an proper HD version... what people were getting on sun direct was an up scaled version.... while othesr downscaled it too SD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock