AFL Movies Screen Shot

This post is for one of the DDF member to know and see the first image of AFL movies taken from Tata Sky itself... FYI, this has been posted yesterday.

I wonder how can a testing channel of Tata Sky be watched in FTA STB? If I'm correct no one has been able to do this in past.

DTH Fan said:
I wonder how can a testing channel of Tata Sky be watched in FTA STB? If I'm correct no one has been able to do this in past.

If we can do this for other channels as well then this is a breaking news

^^ Yes. But how was he able to watch a testing channel which is not available on STB? No one on this forum has been able to share live screenshots of testing channels on Tata Sky ever.

DTH Fan said:
^^ Yes. But how was he able to watch a testing channel which is not available on STB? No one on this forum has been able to share live screenshots of testing channels on Tata Sky ever.

Only Hassan Bro can tell

@Hassan Bro, can you PM me the trick ?:shy:sp;)

DTH Fan said:
1st thing is that it's a illegal thing,
I too have that method but I avoid posting becoz it will be blocked by Tatasky & other users of this method who didn't even know about forums, have to suffer,
So better not to talk about these things.

DTH Fan said:
^^ No problem. I was just surprised that its even possible.
yeah it's possible,
But only sometimes,
Tatasky encryption is very secure,
Also when people post about these things in forums,
They block,
So it's only a matter of few days now,
It will be blocked soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock