After M.S Dhoni Sushanth Singh Rajput To Act In The Biopic Of Another Sports Person

Shiva mahesh

Contributor
Reaction score
Sushanth Singh Rajput who had mesmerized the audience with the movie M.S dhoni The untold story which is the biopic of Mahendra Singh dhoni is now gearing up to once again play a role in yet another biopic. The news had been confirmed by Sushanth and to know the other details of the movie check below

After M.S Dhoni Sushanth Singh Rajput To Act In The Biopic Of Another Sports Person

M.S Dhoni The Untold Story is one of the biggest block buster movies which had been released recently

The movie featured Sushanth Singh Rajput playing the main lead role and the movie had given the actor a big break through. The movie is the biopic of the Indian Skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni. After getting a big success in the form of M.S Dhoni now Sushanth had agreed for his next movie. Sushant Singh Rajput’s performance for the character of Dhoni is appreciated by every one and the movie is still running successfully with house full in the screens

Surprising the upcoming movie of Sushanth is also a biopic of a sports person. He will essay the role of Muralikant Petkar who was a disabled Indian Army turned sports person who had made it to Olympics and won Gold Medal for the country

Sushanth had said to Asian Age that ‘After hearing the script , I was totally inspired with the story and without a second thought i accepted the offer’. He also said that ‘ After playing Dhoni, I am looking forward to playing Petkar, who never allowed his physical hurdles to stand in the way of his dreams. I like playing characters who dream big’.

Meanwhile the actor is acting in some other movies like Raabta, Takadum, Chanda Mama Door Ke and in the sequel of Detective Byomkesh Bakshy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock