After Sony, HBO India soon get FIPB Permission to downlink Channels

Gud effort, but the news is not true :no

The proposal is listed under deferred category;

=====================================================
The following10 (Ten) proposals have been deferred :
An Indian company, viz., M/s HBO India Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi having foreign investment proposes to engage in the activities of down-linking non-news and current affairs television channels.

Bro as mentioned they will be the next to get the permission.

When did I said they got the permission.. :)

In the next meeting they will surely get it.. Wait till that time.. ?

deferred doesnt mean its rejected, Its just postponed same way like other proposels.

bro, you see anything stopping HBO from downlinking channels in India.

It's been already said my Siddharth Jain and others they are looking to increase there presence after the sucess of HBO Premium.

Bro Its HBO I don't see anything stopping them.. ?

these international channels know how to get fast approvals so I think HBO will...

So, if they were HBO, why it was deferred in the first place, who was stopping them so far. :p :lol

Bro there is a limit to approve no. Of approvals in a day..

Wait for the next meet you will see they will be approved..:)

It seems they are going to bring more premium channels as per HBO they see the subscription model will succeed in India after the success of HBO Premium and it may also include a kid premium channel as well. I'm not sure but recent interviews of Turner India, Siddharth Jain it should come.. Let see how it goes.

I hope the next meet of FIPB is soon and we get a Good News.. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock