After super-success 'Singham', Kajal eyes Bollywood big time

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,530

BaLaG

Reaction score
With a super-successful run that 'Singham' has been enjoying for last four weeks, this Ajay Devgn starrer is now all set to cross the 100 crores mark. While for Ajay this is now his biggest solo superhit till date, it is also a big occasion for the film's leading lady Kajal Aggarwal who has hit a six with her very first Bollywood outing.

A Punjabi girl by origin who has been born and brought up in Mumbai and has been a star down South, Kajal is now very sure about making a further mark in Bollywood after doing 21 movies down South. For the pretty girl, another strong advantage (when compared to her counterparts from down South who are looking at making it big in Bollywood) lies in the fact that not just she comes with a very good acting experience, she also is well versed with Hindi which is her own language.

"See, I have been doing films down South for four years now and am quite happy and content with my work there. I have gone ahead in whichever direction life has taken me. At the end of the day, there is time and place for everything. When 'Singham' came calling, I felt it was just the right time for me to make a start," she says.

As for the language bit, she declares, "After all I have lived in Mumbai all my life and Hindi is my own language. It is way too easier to be speaking your own language. I am looking forward to my next Bollywood outing now."

more..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock