Good News Again bought new tata sky hd connection, bye bye to Gtpl

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 5,887

HitesH

Banned
Reaction score
Today again i bought new hd connection of tata sky. Before 70 days i had one hd connection of tata sky but after ts removed sony channels i decided to left ts and switched to gtpl hd. But I'm not satisfied with what gtpl offered me. After getting all sony channels back on ts platform again i decide to get back to ts. And today finally i removed gtpl and bought new ts hd connection.

But guys one more thing happened with my new connection, when I'm switching from one channel to another, the next channel starts with pause screen, picture freezing for few seconds and then get into motion, I had done a call lock for this technical issue, they are also not aware of this issue and they are surprised with this issue. My stb is from Technicolor.

I'm afraid as ts technical team says there are not able to cure this issue I may be cancelling this connection also and will shift to Airtel dth

No, earlier I had used it for 2 year I didn't find any problem with that but now the technical person also confirm this is new issue for them also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock