Agneepath Movie Review and collections

RE: Agneepath Breaks the Record of Bodyguard and Creates History

iS THAT ME said:
Awesome...
donot post only one word......One word comments is not allowed here..

@ravi waiting for your review.... :tup

I don't go with taran's review though... :p

see, the movie is almost for 2 hours 45 mins. There are some nice action scenes, but a LOT of patience is required to watch the whole movie.
Still, its a nice movie :)

Here is the Review of Agneepath movie frm me:

Story :In a small Indian village Mandwa, Vijay Dinanath Chauhan (Hrithik Roshan) principled f. His life is completely shattered when the evil drug dealer Kancha (Sanjay Dutt) hangs his father to death.
In Bombay, 12-yr-old Vijay is taken under the wings of the city gang lord Rauf Lala (Rishi Kapoor).. Vijay finds support only in his best friend Kaali (Priyanka Chopra), who stands by him at every moment in his life. and Finally after 15 years he defeats his rival kancha and takes manwa

The story is written by karan johar and he had done his job and the whole story is very well and you like the story when you are going to watch the movie . And this is one of the best stories frm karan

Direction : karan johar himself not directed the film and given direction to karan malhotra and karan malhotra directed it very good and you will never feel bored while watching the movie and i am much impressed with his direction.

Cinema autography: Is just excellent you will find some excellent locations according to seans and just like in hollywood old films

Star performance: The acting frm hritik is mindblowing and one of the best frm hritik all time and sanjay dutt is just brilliant and i am much impressed with rishi kapoor .his role is small but he have given a strong performance and priyanka is also good and om puri

It is a must watch movie
And my rating is: 4 out of 5

Share your reviews also friends and also do you like my review ?

The film is doing excellent job at box office also and collected around 86cr. in 1st week

RE: Agneepath : My Review For ddf Readers

good work @ravibudhwar, i watch this movie a good movie, my rating is 4 stars out of five.

Ravi budhwar said:
Here is the Review of Agneepath movie frm me:
The story is written by karan johar and he had done his job ......

It is a must watch movie
And my rating is: 4 out of 5

Thanks for your review...... :tup

Whether karan has actually written this story or has written just the screenplay ... as this is a remake .. so I think story is already available there..... :huh :huh

RE: Agneepath : My Review For ddf Readers

@mystic .sorry bro. I have not watched amit sir agneepath. But as i heard frm my friends told me that their is big differnce btw amit sir agneepath and this agneepath .so i think karan done an excellent job.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock