Airtel 4K Internet TV Launched [Detail and Price]

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 284
  • Views: Views 60,822
Guys, Is there a way to disable the thumbnails that appear on the right side of the screen while switching channels and checking EPG?

@karan_hdl @Abhi @hindifun @maheshav can any of you please answer.

Last edited:
Yesterday i received a call from Airtel Digital TV. They offered an upgrade from HD+ STB to 4k Internet TV STB for just Rs. 750. My current pack will continue with new STB. What a drop down!

Last year, when they launched i asked them to replace my STB for Rs.3,999 with my current pack, to which they denied.

They said that Internet TV pack will start from Day one and no other pack is applicable. And see now, after one year of launch, they upgrading for Rs. 750 only.

I am expecting the installation in few hrs. Will update with new thread once the installation is done.
Which pack were you on bro?

Airtel internet TV upgradation cost might have been reduced as I got email that it's available for ₹1499+250 for customers on ARP....

Same question to you as well bro, which pack were you on?

Guys, Is there a way to disable the thumbnails that appear on the right side of the screen while switching channels and checking EPG?

@karan_hdl @Abhi @hindifun @maheshav can any of you please answer.

Sorry for late reply bro,

I think there's no such feature as of now and it's mostly loved by most of the users but taste differs.

Last edited:
@Siva Bro! FYI InternetTV allows regular packs starting from Myplan219 & above packs.

ARP Pack Super Saver is also eligible but SuperStar Isn't.

Last edited:
They have asked me 7299 for upgrade. I'm on Superstar AP ARP.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock