airtel again increase a price of second tv with screen shot

abhi1276

Reaction score
Why they increase a price now and then its been only some time they have increase a of second tv (multi-tv) HD from 200 to 225 and now they message and saying price will be increase from 1st july onward from 225 to 250 per month whats going on even in todays new paper i read that govt is saying not to charge entertainment tax on second set-up box.
:angry:angry:wall:wall

NJuV2V8.jpg

Reactions: Omi
RE: airtel again increase a price of second tv.

very bad move

Yes bro acc to govt. dnt charge for 2nd set top box..
Also why adtv is increase rates 2nd time within 1 year tenure.??
whts gng on with adtv.

abhi1276 said:
Why they increase a price now and then its been only some time they have increase a of second tv (multi-tv) HD from 200 to 225 and now they message and saying price will be increase from 1st july onward from 225 to 250 per month whats going on even in todays new paper i read that govt is saying not to charge entertainment tax on second set-up box.
:angry:angry:wall:wall

Bro can u snd SS of msg sent by adtv..??

Adtv is increasing rates like they are giving Premium services..

On 2nd connection onwards in evry home; their is no entertainmnt charge burden on any customer acc to Govt. new amendment till 31st December..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock