Contributor
Reaction score
Yes friends much awaited android box is launching on 20th february

Android version:Marshmallow
You tube,play store etc are available
Price:8000 to 10000

MOD Note:-

Don't copy/Paste images from other sites :k:no

Good news, Some users saying that airtel busy in telecom services then what is this guyz....

thanks for share bro, please share some pictures.

bro i havn't got the images now will get tonight.I hav called the dealer and he was so busy therefore he doesn't shared me pics.he will give me tonight

only 8000/=INR
2TB HD
Android 6.0
2GB ram
Netflix
Facebook
whatsapp
mobile mirroring
YouTube
4k (2160p)

@Vishnu do you have any Snaps :huh

SarfaRaZ said:
@Vishnu do you have any Snaps :huh

@sarfaraz bro I havn't got till now,he said to me that when he will be free then he will snd me.

Android STB is confirmed 100%. If you download Airtel Gamepad app from Playstore and checks terms and condition you will find reference to Airtel Internet TV, Android Tv and Airtel DTH Play. Excerpt from the text below:

Airtel Gamepad, the "Application", is an exclusive mobile application for Airtel Digital TV Subscribers who are using Airtel Internet TV, the android TV based set top box. App can be used as a set top box remote or soft controller for Games under Airtel Games section. Airtel DTH Play is available for all networks and for Android & iOS devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock