somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
As i yesterday said bengal and oriya

info coming soon and adtv added today in lcn 718 and lcn 606

ku5AOzO.jpg

DL4ZzJ8.jpg

Last edited:
One needs to carefully look at the use of word "info" in channel name which suggests that this channel may provide certain information otherwise usually they use the word "home" for such channels.

121 customer care might also be added back soon and provide information related to LCN Realignment, Implementation of 4 Digit LCN, New Services / Policy / Features and other such information.

I hope in future Airtel Digital TV migrates all HD and SD channels to HEVC by undertaking free upgrade from MPEG4 SD/HD to HEVC Boxes. Already many people have HEVC STB.....remaining can be swapped....though this would require some expenditure but that can easily be recovered in the saving it will bring in short run as they would not require additional transponders/bandwidth for launching new channels/services and in long run ofcourse would again save lot of money

Hope these channels moves from regional to infotainment category soon as currently 8 airtel info channel count

LCN Realignment and possibly implementation of 4 Digit LCN format seems to have been on hold for last few months bcoz of various reasons . Such info channels which have recently been added alongwith 121 channel might serve as a platform to share updates / information as and when changes r rolled out in gradual manner. Let us wait buddy :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock