• Thread starter Gopi27
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,134

Gopi27

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes, bros iam observing it from past few days and it confirmed. As you all know, recently Airtel coverted Audio Format from MPEG to AAC-ATDS

Uplink Team must have tampered the Audio Birates. So, iam forced to Volume up my Sound System a bit.

All SD & Few HD Channels Contains AAC-ATDS Format.

Although, Positive note of AAC-ATDS Format is Background Music is Decreased and now i can hear the Dialogues very clearly.

HD channels with DD/DD+ Audio is unaltered.

Note: This Convertion is definitely an Upgrade but problem is Airtel Decreased Audio Bit Rates.

Last edited:
Is this issue on SD channels and non Dolby HD channels?

Yes, bro and few users reporting Dolby HD channels are also with this issue.
I don't see anything like that on HD channels with DD audio. It'd be great if I can get a list of channels of such issue exists, especially channels with DD audio.

I don't see anything like that on HD channels with DD audio. It'd be great if I can get a list of channels of such issue exists, especially channels with DD audio.
Me too didn't find issue on these channels. We need few more users opinion.

Me too didn't find issue on these channels. We need few more users opinion.
I've also not found any issue on HD channels.
As I mostly watch HD channels so I didn't knew about this but today on music channels I felt some issues & did some changes in equalizer to overcome it. Mainly the issue is low audio & little bit change in the quality which I couldn't recognise.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock