Breaking Airtel Curiosity Stream added by ADTV

KQvaSSv.jpg

FIMSz9Z.jpg

QtsMHSN.jpg

Finally I am contributing after so long 😃

Are we sure it's free... The channel might be on Free Preview... I doubt that any service provider will provide any service for free now...

Yes, it is free. Maybe airtel has bought content rights or curiosity stream has inked contract to televise their content, there r many service chs which pay carriage for this (Q India) while reverse option too works (Tata Sky Kids Showcase). Also in India subscription prices r relatively less bcoz here volume formula works, the high cost gets distributed among population.... Airtel might have kept certain amount to buy this content which is surely affordable

Last edited:
Source

Airtel Digital TV, the DTH unit of Airtel, has launched an exclusive Free to Airtel channel with the full catalogue of CuriosityStream’s award-winning factual entertainment films and series.

The CuriosityStream TV channel (419) will be available to all the 16.5 million-plus customers of Airtel Digital TV and offer massive distribution reach to CuriosityStream.

Airtel and CuriosityStream deepen their groundbreaking content partnership | OnlyTech.com

All of its content removed from xstream app too, so agreement period must have expired. Hope it is back soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock