Airtel customers shocked after tatasky added 10HD Channels

• Thread starter sarube
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 4,904

sarube

Reaction score
I too got shocked after hearing tata sky added 10HD channels, What airtel is doing these days, customer care saying no addition until last week of april or first week of May.

There one of the Tp is weak and no clue when they going to fix it. IPL in couple of days, no clue on Sony Espn HD addition.

Increased the rate of my plan from (99+40) to (99+57), but tatasky charges (99+50)

Only couple of satisfaction with Airtel is superior HD picture quality, and can add HD Top-up as per our choice.

Airtel please stop concentrating on 4G and concentrate more on DTH

Their telecom subscriber base is 25 crore only in India whereas DTH base is 1 crore and you are telling them to stop concentrating on 4G :lol

Ts is in a destructive mood now.Ample space in tps made them mad li'l bit.They will keep on adding.Ie: more shocks are on the way.I think this time Airtel have to give some thing cool this summer to their coustomers like Summer Bonanza offer given by ts last year

What's summer bonanza offer..? don't remember anything like that

Nishal said:
What's summer bonanza offer..? don't remember anything like that

its was last year in TS when all channes in TS available for free for 1 month :luv that was best offer in DTH industry till now :win

Rushil.D said:
its was last year in TS when all channes in TS available for free for 1 month :luv that was best offer in DTH industry till now :win

ya now i remember vaguely.. :)
airtel has to give something like that soon or they'll be digging their own grave :lol

In last few days I had come across many desperate post from some members regarding the failure by ADTV to add new HD channels while Tata Sky have reached the figure of 59 HD channels....
What is more surprising is some of the members are very experienced and are active in this forum for sometime....
This had been discussed for months now that Tata sky had applied for additional transponders from GSAT and once available they will not keep them idle after paying huge acquisition cost and definitely going to add channels...
While ADTV space issue had also been openly debated and mega Channel launches were not expected till they get additional tps from new satellite latest by end of current calendar year....
Thus customers who wish to enjoy most of these channels should switch there DTH now rather then complain for next 6-8 months, repeatedly on same issue.....

Duke said:
In last few days I had come across many desperate post from some members regarding the failure by ADTV to add new HD channels while Tata Sky have reached the figure of 59 HD channels....
What is more surprising is some of the members are very experienced and are active in this forum for sometime....
This had been discussed for months now that Tata sky had applied for additional transponders from GSAT and once available they will not keep them idle after paying huge acquisition cost and definitely going to add channels...
While ADTV space issue had also been openly debated and mega Channel launches were not expected till they get additional tps from new satellite latest by end of current calendar year....
Thus customers who wish to enjoy most of these channels should switch there DTH now rather then complain for next 6-8 months, repeatedly on same issue.....

dear Bro,
its not only their space crunch issue.... if there is really shortage of space thay wouldn't add crap channels! please tell me why they added Lots of regional home channels these days, why they re introduce AM :HD2 ? tell me why they readded crap news channel and shopping channels these days?
its their neglegency towards their HD customers nothing more than that.
if they really care about their HD customers they can easily add 2 or 3 more popular HD channels in the place of Home channels, Crappy news and entertainment channels.
And one more thing, They are lacking in channel count these day but always comes first when it is about price hike.
totally sh#t.

Rushil.D said:

Need that offer again this year :sp

Optimus_Prime said:
dear Bro,
its not only their space crunch issue.... if there is really shortage of space thay wouldn't add crap channels! please tell me why they added Lots of regional home channels these days, why they re introduce AM :HD2 ? tell me why they readded crap news channel and shopping channels these days?
its their neglegency towards their HD customers nothing more than that.
if they really care about their HD customers they can easily add 2 or 3 more popular HD channels in the place of Home channels, Crappy news and entertainment channels.
And one more thing, They are lacking in channel count these day but always comes first when it is about price hike.
totally sh#t.
I agree with you bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock