DTH updates Airtel Digital TV DTH System Maintenance Activities

All operators do the same....it is not a thing applicable to just Airtel Digital TV. Carriage Fee is paid by FTA or in cases some Pay Channels too to various operators for their channels to be made available on DTH or Cable TV Platforms, in this too there is an option whether to pay regular fee and launch or maybe pay a certain premium for the channel to be included in FTA Complimentary Bundle Bouquet which is subscribed by large section of customers thus helping channel/s get wider reach.

Infact if Airtel Digital TV or any other operator is putting in efforts to negotiate with these carriage fee channels for renewing agreement at mutually acceptable terms thereby leading to removal date getting extended (sometimes for a longer period as broadcasters would pay smaller amount for remaining on the platform during the negotiation period) thus beneficial to broadcasters, operators as well as customers who get to watch their favorite channels without interruption.

As i have said it is very easy to poke fun at hard work of others without even knowing what is being done by Airtel Digital TV Team during such maintenance activities being undertaken at regular intervals since last 15 months .... All i request is that please stop making unnecessary jokes about this rather engage in constructive discussions on the same as there r several tasks on which work would be ongoing and hopefully soon we shall get to know what is the outcome of it...some things like improvement in transmission quality of deploying decoders for optimising bandwidth usage on transponders won't be even noticed by most customers and experts would highlight the same
Bro pls stop airtel worst dth I ever seen still demanded hd channels not added.

All operators do the same....it is not a thing applicable to just Airtel Digital TV. Carriage Fee is paid by FTA or in cases some Pay Channels too to various operators for their channels to be made available on DTH or Cable TV Platforms, in this too there is an option whether to pay regular fee and launch or maybe pay a certain premium for the channel to be included in FTA Complimentary Bundle Bouquet which is subscribed by large section of customers thus helping channel/s get wider reach.

Infact if Airtel Digital TV or any other operator is putting in efforts to negotiate with these carriage fee channels for renewing agreement at mutually acceptable terms thereby leading to removal date getting extended (sometimes for a longer period as broadcasters would pay smaller amount for remaining on the platform during the negotiation period) thus beneficial to broadcasters, operators as well as customers who get to watch their favorite channels without interruption.

As i have said it is very easy to poke fun at hard work of others without even knowing what is being done by Airtel Digital TV Team during such maintenance activities being undertaken at regular intervals since last 15 months .... All i request is that please stop making unnecessary jokes about this rather engage in constructive discussions on the same as there r several tasks on which work would be ongoing and hopefully soon we shall get to know what is the outcome of it...some things like improvement in transmission quality of deploying decoders for optimising bandwidth usage on transponders won't be even noticed by most customers and experts would highlight the same
I understand what you want to say. But got disappointed after seeing tata play is adding all pending channels, but Airtel is just sleeping. No new activity from Airtel!

Right, Airtel be Like 😴😴😡
8mCuxwp.jpg

I understand what you want to say. But got disappointed after seeing tata play is adding all pending channels, but Airtel is just sleeping. No new activity from Airtel!

Airtel Digital TV has been adding channels on a regular basis and other changes / things r also being introduced at various points of time + we may not even know what all r the backend activities which are being performed to enhance product offerings in future as i have stated earlier

Still mtv hd mtv beats hd not added

Buddy if u r really missing watching this channel and cannot wait any longer then i suggest that you should shift to Tata Play........ As i have stated earlier that addition of pending Viacom18 HD channels likely to happen only after Airtel signs updated RIO agreement with New Slab arrangement (channel placement iof various broadcasters n every genre) followed by LCN Realignment as per the former.

Also u can try contacting Viacom18 team via Twitter or send mail to Indiacast DTH distribution team asking about this concern, in all likelihood they will tell u that it is upto Airtel to add these channels on their platform and Airtel will launch these channels when above mentioned changes are implemented

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock