DTH updates Airtel Digital TV DTH System Maintenance Activities

Scrolling running in Customer care LCN 999

Our system will be under preventive maintenance from 13 July to 14 July ,you may face disruption in your Airtel digital TV service in these days between 1:00 and 5:00 for the inconvenience.
iPe3vka.jpg

Illegal viewing of Airtel digital Tv is occurring in many neighbouring countries and here also without using Airtel receiving ends . So to break this Airtel is going to strengthen its Encryption on Channels. This is what meaning preventive maintenance

Illegal viewing of Airtel digital Tv is occurring in many neighbouring countries and here also without using Airtel receiving ends . So to break this Airtel is going to strengthen its Encryption on Channels. This is what meaning preventive maintenance
This should have been taken care of a long ago. This has been an ongoing problem for so long. Causing revenue losses for the operators.

Actually i think lot many other significant changes, upggradation , maintenance activities r being performed and in coming weeks/months we will get to see the results/outcome of these. Let us wait a little and i am sure user experience will be greatly enhanced bcoz of all the continuos work being done by airtel digital tv tech/backend team

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock