DTH updates Airtel Digital TV DTH System Maintenance Activities

Actually i think lot many other significant changes, upggradation , maintenance activities r being performed and in coming weeks/months we will get to see the results/outcome of these. Let us wait a little and i am sure user experience will be greatly enhanced bcoz of all the continuos work being done by airtel digital tv tech/backend team
That will be great. If consumers benefit from this, that is a great leap forward for any service provider.

This should have been taken care of a long ago. This has been an ongoing problem for so long. Causing revenue losses for the operators.
Most of the Dth faced this problems . Because of the developing technology the operators must be eye open always to fix this hacks

Update:

Our system will be preventive maintenance from 16 Aug to 31 Aug ,You may face disruption in your Airtel DTH service in these days between 01:00 and 05:00.We apologies for the inconveniences
Started today any changes in tp or picture quality.

Our System Maintenance Will Be On 13th September To 16th September
OvxbWcf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock