DDF Exclusive Airtel Digital TV HD Channel List (Updated 20-Feb-2024)

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 311
  • Views: Views 210,602
Discovery HD has English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu audio feeds. Animal Planet HD has English, Hindi and Tamil. Please update. :tup:

What is the audio bitrate of hd channels ?
I think airtel is compressing hd audio like sun direct did
Now iam using d2h they provide original broadcasting audio but less number of channels due to this planning switch to airtel hd

What is the audio bitrate of hd channels ?
I think airtel is compressing hd audio like sun direct did
Now iam using d2h they provide original broadcasting audio but less number of channels due to this planning switch to airtel hd
Yes, I do feel that the audio quality on Airtel had degraded recently. Someone has to check the bit rate. It was anywhere between 384 to 512 kbps previously. There is also a lot of difference in audio between the actual program and advertisements telecast (Program audio is low). I don't clearly know if this is a broadcaster issue or Airtel's. Issue mainly observed in Star Maa Hd, Star Maa Movies HD channels.

List updated with the addition of Gemini Movies HD and Gemini Music HD. I have also updated the design to the native tabular format.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock