DDF Exclusive Airtel Digital TV implemented Discovery India NTO 2.0 Prices from 18-Mar-2023

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 4,113
am an airtel black user but i think @somnath chakraborty is a regular user still for him too broadcaster bouquets r not visible on the app....others too can check and confirm
For me i want and you said me earlier no star pack consists star sports select channels apart from highest star broadcaster bouquets

No buddy. Broadcaster Bouquet r not available on airtel app from Feb 1
Bro, @Choco7905 is right. That's what happened to me also. I have shared it in my previous post. I don't know why you don't have these new broadcaster boquets yet in your app. You should clearly check with Airtel. New NTO has been completely implemented by Airtel.
Coz these packs were available from 1st Feb itself. For 4 to 5 days they had both old and new packs and then by arond 6th Feb they removed old Broadcaster bouquets and for new addition new packs were only available from around 6th Feb.

Currently i am using old DPO bouquet and still subscribed to some old broadcaster bouquets...neither has there been any price revision nor have have i been shifted to any new best fit plan / New DPO bouquet
Please share screenshots bro
Bro I had asked you for screenshot. Please share screenshot like @TJ_DJ. So that we can also see what's the issue.

No buddy. Broadcaster Bouquet r not available on airtel app from Feb 1. Regarding DPO bouquet or how price revision or shifting to best fit plan happened i have already explained the same in previous posts. Until yesterday on airtel app old DPO bouquets were available for me, now they have been replaced by new DPO packs but still not sure if these have been compiled by combining old or new broadcaster bouquets.
Kindly see these posts.
Star, Viacom 18 & Zee channels price also updated on app.
pHzhMFZ.jpg

Updated bouquets of indiacast now available on the app alongwith the older one.
oT2V9Sb.jpg

AffvgSA.jpg
Broadcaster bouquets & alacarte price updation was started from 31st January. You can see here that broadcaster name is mentioned as IC & earlier airtel used to mention TV18
Pack nameOld priceNo. Of channelsNew priceNo. Of channels
Hindi entertainment1639517076
Hindi entertainment HD23110417976
Hindi family kids sports219124223118
Hindi family kids sports HD338127342120
Hindi premium family304143279130
Hindi premium family HD415148440135
Hindi mega348155389152
Hindi mega HD497164563162
*Channels which are not a part of new bouquets are removed from new plans.
*All prices are excluding NCF. Different NCF are applicable on different plans.
After few days new DPO packs were available having new broadcaster bouquets in them. Even the old ones were also available.
38t2pzA.jpg

Airtel is giving Disney SD instead of Disney HD in a HD bouquet😑.
Same goes for star bouquets. Since, both old & new bouquets were available so the total number increased to 170 & after the removal of old ones it decreased to 65.
Even you were also a part of conversation in these threads & still you're denying the fact as usual.
This is what we all are saying, all changes were made in the 1st week of february itself, only shifting the customers from old monthly packs to the best fit plan is still going on. Hope now everything is clear to you.

Kindly see these posts.

Broadcaster bouquets & alacarte price updation was started from 31st January. You can see here that broadcaster name is mentioned as IC & earlier airtel used to mention TV18

After few days new DPO packs were available having new broadcaster bouquets in them. Even the old ones were also available.

Same goes for star bouquets. Since, both old & new bouquets were available so the total number increased to 170 & after the removal of old ones it decreased to 65.
Even you were also a part of conversation in these threads & still you're denying the fact as usual.
This is what we all are saying, all changes were made in the 1st week of february itself, only shifting the customers from old monthly packs to the best fit plan is still going on. Hope now everything is clear to you.

Arre buddy i may be part of conversation but i have already stated what i have experienced in my previous posts. I am not getting any broadcaster bouquets on airtel app , my old DPO bouquet is still active with old price and only a-la-carte channels new prices r visible to me on the app and monthly subscription charges for my DTH Account have been revised just for these standalone channels.

I hope i have made myself clear now 🙏

Last edited:
Arre buddy i may be part of conversation but i have already stated what i have experienced in my previous posts. I am not getting any broadcaster bouquets on airtel app , my old DPO bouquet us still active with old price and only a-la-carte channels new prices r visible to me on the app and monthly subscription charges for my DTH Account have been revised just for these standalone channels.

I hope i have made myself clear now 🙏
Still not clear bro. What we are saying is Airtel has implemented new NTO in full. Coz you don't get the new boquets, it doesn't mean they haven't. I have been asking for screenshot. This would clear the issue. I don't know why you are hesitant. Maybe you now understood that you misunderstood the issue.

Still not clear bro. What we are saying is Airtel has implemented new NTO in full. Coz you don't get the new boquets, it doesn't mean they haven't. I have been asking for screenshot. This would clear the issue. I don't know why you are hesitant. Maybe you now understood that you misunderstood the issue.
I agree. Airtel seems to be one of the first operators to implement NTO 2.0 completely. With the hike in these prices, I think I'll have to work out a DPO plan which will suit better. Havent been able to find any so far.

I have not misunderstood anything buddy. I have stated what is my personal experience on this at this point of time

@dino29, kindly provide us a valid proof i.e., a screenshot to back up your claims. If not, your posts will be deleted by the team.

So team has absolutely no faith in my statements? Also are all other airtel digital tv subscribers able to see broadcaster bouquets on airtel app and have been migrated to New DPO bouquet?

Anyways here is the proof, being an airtel black user under DPO bouquet section i am still using old DPO bouquet "Hindi Value HD" which is priced Rs. 323/month. In broadcaster bouquet section i am getting just getting airtel add on packs (43 in total) and below that is "other" category listed which contains 1 top up "DD FTA pack".

I hope further doubts won't be raised in information i have shared. As i have said still work is in progress and all subscribers are not having access to broadcaster bouquet.

In the DPO bouquet section until 2 days back i was getting all the various old DPO bouquets and just 2 days back (as i had updated about the same yesterday in the forum) that New DPO bouquets have now replaced those old ones though i have not opted for them and still using old DPO bouquet

ABlNf2A.jpg

x4p9z3L.jpg

So team has absolutely no faith in my statements? Also are all other airtel digital tv subscribers able to see broadcaster bouquets on airtel app and have been migrated to New DPO bouquet?

Anyways here is the proof, being an airtel black user under DPO bouquet section i am still using old DPO bouquet "Hindi Value HD" which is priced Rs. 323/month. In broadcaster bouquet section i am getting just getting airtel add on packs (43 in total) and below that is "other" category listed which contains 1 top up "DD FTA pack".

I hope further doubts won't be raised in information i have shared. As i have said still work is in progress and all subscribers are not having access to broadcaster bouquet.

In the DPO bouquet section until 2 days back i was getting all the various old DPO bouquets and just 2 days back (as i had updated about the same yesterday in the forum) that New DPO bouquets have now replaced those old ones though i have not opted for them and still using old DPO bouquet

ABlNf2A.jpg

x4p9z3L.jpg
Bro, to be Frank your claims were highly suspicious and despite me asking you for screenshots multiple times you were not ready to provide it. So basically you get only old DPO and not broadcasters boquets. But this was not what you said.
some old broadcaster bouquets
You said that you were still getting old Broadcaster bouquets when I told you that you must be getting only old DPO subscribed before 1st Feb. Mods I think it's clear now. We can modify it accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock