Breaking Airtel Digital TV in talks with Dish TV for merger

Are you happy with Airtel Digital TV - Dish TV merger?

• Total voters
Also I believe Airtel's AGR dues must have been taking toll on Airtel's Adventurous moves ,On a Broader view I believe Jio is real gainer for this development ,In terms of Den and Hathway's now that acquisitions turned to amalgamation Jio will make inroads with Jio TV via its smart box ,In Dish & D2h Perspective its time to revamp and go for massive offers and again market rather search for another buyer

Yes bro news came yesterday in hindustan times
Sad news
What ur opinion
There are lot of airtel customer in middle east. If it happened it was effected to middle east customers.After merging dishtv and d2h..large number of dishtv customers quit from their platform..

I do not think they will merge. Airtel is trying to buy 5.93% stake of Dish Tv promoters. If that happens they have to buy the Yes Bank's Dish TV shares of about 25.63%. Then they have to acquire remaining shares from other promoters. Airtel is aiming the cap of shares to 51%. See the news in today's Hindustan Times.

tySXf8n.png

Imo this time it will b successful
It must b, as dishtv not interested in dth business

Will it take long time like dishtv d2h merger, where it took years
As airtel is nt merging but buying?

After successful will airtel run dish d2h zing as seperate dth with there sat or
Dish will turned towards ses7 in one go for all dishd2h for free? In 2022

Last edited:
Yes looks like this time deal will be successful, if airtel buy Yes banks share's then DishTV can't do anything, if airtel enter in DishTv then, sure after Yes banks share's they will buy other share's from promoter's, finally Airtel rocks DishTV in shock's,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock