Breaking Airtel Digital TV in talks with Dish TV for merger

Are you happy with Airtel Digital TV - Dish TV merger?

• Total voters
Dish tv doing over action
1st point customers not satisfied with dishtv now almost dishtv full in loss
So Dishtv Name Company One of the Flop Story in DTH industry
Airtel Is Great because buying a Loss Company and Airtel doing like a challenge. Let's wait and see

Dishtv Logo worst name waste hmm one of waste service bro

Videocon best when compare with dishtv
Right bro dish tv is the worlds no 1 cheating and waste company now also looting customers with somany ways not give any value to customers now introduced lock in period without consumer concern no other dth do that iam called senior level cc on that issue they told me all other dth do that that is trai policy still iam not recharge my dish tv account now iam viewing channels only in my mobile so happy 😊

Yes I am not at all happy with this deal because if this deal is signed then airtel dth will become another crap.. Also I hate dishtv but my father like it..
ADTV will be in josh so I think they will control dishd2h. Airtel is a good parent for dishd2h.

Off topic: By the way if the situation of Airtel will same as Dishtv after buying dishd2h. Then they have also will needed a parent and the parent should be Tata Sky.

Since this is a reverse merger, dishtv brand will continue to exist. Hope Airtel management will be better than dishtv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock