Airtel Digital TV is the worst designed product that I have ever used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rameshsalvi

Banned
Reaction score
Does Sunil Bharti Mittal even use any of your products?

The website is buggy and poorly designed. It seems as if the developers got lost while making the website. I can't downgrade to my desired pack on the website even after trying for 45 min.

Airtel Digital TV's remote is a very poorly designed. WHY THE HELL IS IT PERFECTLY RECTANGLE? People are used to using their remote's without looking at it. Just the touch is enough. Learn something from Tata Sky's Remote is so beautifully designed. (I've used it in the dark. It is one of the most beautiful remotes that I've used.) The UI of Digital TV is poorly designed. Did you get your designers from IIN (No offence intended :p)

And don't get me started on with your logo. It seems as if your designer loves Squirtle.

The only thing that you got right is the music and the ad (okay two). Tell your PMs to learn something from the Ad guys.

Too bad one cant sue a company for making crappy products.

Do you guys have a 100% refund for Airtel Digital TV? I'd rather not watch TV than use it. Too bad Digital TV is not like sim cards that we can throw away.

And before you teach me how to recharge and change my pack just FYI I am a computer science graduate and I write (or rather break) code for my living so I would definitely know how to downgrade to my desired pack had there been an option for doing it.

Love.

A frustrated user. PS. @sunil Mittal, unlike cycle parts, Digital TV is something that the customers use directly. Please note.

o_Oo_Oo_O
I can downgrade/upgrade my pack within 1 min.
:cap::cap:
I Can use airtel remote with blind folded eye also.:tongue::tongue:
I just :hrt:the UI of my Airtel Digital TV.
I also :cheers::cheers: for airtel .
And I am not a computer science Grad.:no::no:
:shutup::shutup:no offense please.

Airtel website is too buggy and remote design/quality is worst.

The website is buggy and poorly designed. It seems as if the developers got lost while making the website. I can't downgrade to my desired pack on the website even after trying for 45 min.

Airtel Digital TV's remote is a very poorly designed. WHY THE HELL IS IT PERFECTLY RECTANGLE? People are used to using their remote's without looking at it. Just the touch is enough. Learn something from Tata Sky's Remote is so beautifully designed. (I've used it in the dark. It is one of the most beautiful remotes that I've used.) The UI of Digital TV is poorly designed. Did you get your designers from IIN (No offence intended :p)

And don't get me started on with your logo. It seems as if your designer loves Squirtle.

The only thing that you got right is the music and the ad (okay two). Tell your PMs to learn something from the Ad guys.

Do you guys have a 100% refund for Airtel Digital TV? I'd rather not watch TV than use it. Too bad Digital TV is not like sim cards that we can throw away.

And before you teach me how to recharge and change my pack just FYI I am a computer science graduate and I write (or rather break) code for my living so I would definitely know how to downgrade to my desired pack had there been an option for doing it.

Love.

A frustrated user. PS. @sunil Mittal, unlike cycle parts, Digital TV is something that the customers use directly. Please note.
Then why you bought Airtel??

Love.

You just joined to post this??? Lol... This is not managed or maintained by airtel. So send an email to Nodal officer.

you can not expect anything special from the airtel in tv broadcasting... DTH is their secondary business.

1. Yes, i agree Airtel Selfcare is buggy but still its very useful for Myplan99 & MyPlan219 as get 2 lifetime Region addons for free.
2. You need to know basepack downgrade is done by Calling CC. Only Basepack renewal/upgrade is possible in selfcare.
3. Airtel Remote sometimes doesn't work properly. Replacement is the only option.
4. I don't know which STB you are using but Airtel InternetTV(Currently i'm using) has best UI.

I don't know about other facts, but surely do agree with his first point. The website is just horrible. There's very inadequate information. When I was moving out of d2h (even before that, when contemplating), it's their website that put me off! Think about those, who're not a member a DDF!

Their remote is also not easy to handle. I personally hate totally square mobile phones too. Hence never used Sony mobile phones.

Tata Sky remote wins over Airtel remote. It has buttons on correct position and easy to navigate fingers between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock