Airtel Digital TV iTV Services

sunveer

Reaction score
** To check the validity of the post, please visit this LINK **

>>iAstro

Start your day with guidance from the stars. iAstro provides detailed forecast for your day – both as per astrology and numerology.

i_astor.jpg

Get daily predictions, info on Rahu kaal and simplified Hindi Panchang for up to 3 days in advance. Read up on your zodiac sign and get your fortune for the day. Buy Astro logical products, get your kundli made and speak to celebrity astrologers. Press iTV on your remote to reach iAstro. Scroll below to view demos.

>>iDarshan

iDarshan enables you to get in touch with your spiritual side. Get access to prayers directly from the shrines, and view programs on Ishwar Bhakti, Devi Maa and Sai Baba Bhajans, and Gurbani.

idarshan.jpg

Press iTV on your remote to reach iDarshan.

>>iGoodlife

Indulge in a better way of life! iGoodlife offers interactive programs on the best of fitness routines, recipes to pamper your taste buds, home and family tips, and innovative tips for a swanky new lifestyle!

igoodlife.jpg

Press iTV on your remote to reach iGoodlife.

>>iKisaan

iKisaan is India's first TV interactive application for farmers.

i_kisaan.jpg

A few clicks of the remote gives the farmer access to -

Mandi ke daam: Crop prices
Kharid ke daam: Commodity prices
Mausam: Weather information
Kheti salahkar: Localized farming advice

Crop prices provided by Agmarknet.
Commodity prices are for the products of Dhanuka Agritech Ltd.
Weather information and farming advice provided by Indian Meteorological Department (Ministry of Earth Science, Govt of India).

>>iLearn

Learning has never been this much fun! digital TV offers interactive and fun learning for your children. With tutorials ranging from classes 1 through 5, iLearn provides enjoyable and educational modules for kids. Press iTV on your remote to reach iLearn. Scroll below to view demos.

i_learn.jpg

>>iNews

iNews is an exciting news application which lets you see multiple news channels at once. You no longer have to wait for your section to come on the news. You can see all sections of the news one 1 screen –

i_news.jpg

Watch multiple (8) news screens, on demand, in a single screen. Now you don’t have to wait for the full news to complete to watch the Sports update. You can select the sports screen to watch video and read headlines. You can choose from Headlines, Nation, World, Showbiz, Sports and Weather. Press iTV on your remote to reach iNews. Scroll below to view demos.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock