Airtel Digital TV Latest Package Details

smta23

Reaction score
Hi All,

Would appreciate if someone can provide details of the latest packages(SD & HD) with prices and the channel lists.

Thank you

Ajanthan_14 said:
Visit airteldigitaltv.com and check

I picked south india my sports and Max HD topup when i subscribed for the connection but now they have changed the HD packages i cannot find my package.

My package included HD sports (except neo)/movies(except HBO and movies now 2)/entertainment (comedy central ) & few infortainment channels

Whats the package that has all the HD channels (sports/movies/ent/infor,etc.) and the price of it?   

current package has all the HD channels as above mentioned but most SD channels are not available any more

whats the name of that package?how to find it?

smta23 said:
I picked south india my sports and Max HD topup when i subscribed for the connection but now they have changed the HD packages i cannot find my package.

My package included HD sports (except neo)/movies(except HBO and movies now 2)/entertainment (comedy central ) & few infortainment channels

Whats the package that has all the HD channels (sports/movies/ent/infor,etc.) and the price of it?   

current package has all the HD channels as above mentioned but most SD channels are not available any more

whats the name of that package?how to find it?

sen me your customer id

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock