airtel digital tv modifies settings

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 3,618

dino29

Reaction score
yesterday night airtel digital tv uplinking team was altering settings of certain channels, however still there is no major improvement in pic quality . also star sports logo have been made transparent, as u know it was opaque since a week. tonight also settings will b altered as many more channels need improvement. i had sent e mail to uplinking centre for points which need to b corrected and it included list of channels whose video needs to bimproved as well as some audio settings which need to b altered. in my next mail will also send them to make logo on ten cricket, neo sports,ibn7, news 24 to b transparent and also will try my best to get video quality corrected for all channels speciall espnstar channels. enjoy

Convince Airtel to have a semi transparent logo on all channels inspite of only news channels.

no dear they have said that they will not have transparenty logo as company has decided to have opaque logo on all channels except news and sports channels, howevr logo adjustment will b made appropriately so thatr it does not obstruct viewing any text

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock