Seeking Help Airtel Digital TV no signal issue

Sureshkannan

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi my Airtel digital TV having sun TV HD. Zee TV HD, Vijay hd, sun music hd, polimer news, isai aruvi, 7s music, puthu yugam, Vijay music channels signal issue. Wt can I do.. any other facing this problem. Pls tell me. How to solve this. It is satellite fault r lnb r wire

Solution
Check LNB bro

Did you receive all channels same ??issue
My lnb gone. And I was changed sun direct lnb its only having that some channels signal issue. Then i ordered in Amazon Airtel inverto lnb. Now changed to Airtel lnb . Problem solved all channels coming. Fault is that sundirect lnb not support to Airtel
Hi my Airtel digital TV having sun TV HD. Zee TV HD, Vijay hd, sun music hd, polimer news, isai aruvi, 7s music, puthu yugam, Vijay music channels signal issue. Wt can I do.. any other facing this problem. Pls tell me. How to solve this. It is satellite fault r lnb r wire
Hey bro,

I see the problem with your end. No one is dealing with this problem. So, could you please share the relevant screenshot with the error code so that we can determine what type of signal issue you are experiencing?

Hey bro,

I see the problem with your end. No one is dealing with this problem. So, could you please share the relevant screenshot with the error code so that we can determine what type of signal issue you are experiencing?

Ehio2t8.jpg

Are you still having trouble?

If this is the case, please submit a request via the Airtel app or by calling customer service to have an engineer inspect it.

I hope you're having trouble with your antenna end. Let's wait and see what the engineer says or does to resolve this issue.

Please look into this issue and share your thoughts, experts in this forum.

Last edited:
Check LNB bro

Did you receive all channels same ??issue
My lnb gone. And I was changed sun direct lnb its only having that some channels signal issue. Then i ordered in Amazon Airtel inverto lnb. Now changed to Airtel lnb . Problem solved all channels coming. Fault is that sundirect lnb not support to Airtel

Solution
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock