Airtel Digital TV showing customer ID & RTN not available

Contact customer care. They will provide your account details from your stb sr. Number/VC number.
Everything is working fine , i also have my customer id.the problem is only when selcting channels and recharging through airtel web & app

last time when they recharge my dth,the have done a process named "HARD REFRESH" through their laptop.

I think only a admin of airtel dth can help me to solve my problem.who can reverify my dth account and troubleshoot the problem.plz help me with this.

last time when they recharge my dth,the have done a process named "HARD REFRESH" through their laptop.
That's heavy refresh. You can also do it. Just SMS HR Customer ID to 54325 from any number.

That's heavy refresh. You can also do it. Just SMS HR Customer ID to 54325 from any number.
message sent.
i think this is only for reflecting a new recharge to my account.my problem is still there.CAN I PM YOU WITH MY CUSTOMER ID.then you can check what the real problem is.thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock