• Thread starter Drake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 8,005

Drake

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

How is everyone doing? I hope everybody is safe and taking all possible precautions to keep virus at bay.

I need your expert advice on an issue that am facing since yesterday. As, you can see in the photos shared, even though the sky is completely clear, this is the Signal Quality am receiving due to which most of the channels are not working.

What could be the reason? Also, I took my Airtel connection in 2015...do you think its time to change the LNB?

Regards.

Maybe dish alignment issue. Get the dish realigned. You can do it yourself if you are confident or check out if you can get it done through a technician. Maybe a good idea to change the LNB as well.

Same issue here. I thought any tech problem. Very low signals on 75cm
You are not alone brother....not sure if it's a technical issue that gonna resolve on it's own or the problem is on our end.
Maybe dish alignment issue. Get the dish realigned. You can do it yourself if you are confident or check out if you can get it done through a technician. Maybe a good idea to change the LNB as well.
Hi, I checked wires and the dish which is securely bolted so I don't think it's an alignment issue. Also, had there been any issue with LNB or Alignment then Signal Level would have suffered as well right?

Just a week back the airtel dth person came and changed the ANTENNA LNB THEY TOOK ₹300 and the signal came good.
Also additionally check there should not be any joint in the cable. If there is joint then replace the cable.

Just a week back the airtel dth person came and changed the ANTENNA LNB THEY TOOK ₹300 and the signal came good.
Also additionally check there should not be any joint in the cable. If there is joint then replace the cable.
Hi, so the problem I was facing is now SOLVED. Additional connector was used to joint wires, I removed and cleaned them. Soon after that when I checked Signal Quality bars went back to normal 🙂

I have this same problem however for only two channels, star jalsha and colors bangla. All other channels are working fine. I have paid the service charge to technician three times in last 8-9 months, STB crapped up, then remote, then once there was no signal on all channels in February. I have recorded a video of the problem, I wonder how can two channels have low signal but all else work fine!

airtel dth low signal.mp4

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock