• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 14,149
My Alcarta Channel for Primary connection Rs 96/month

And Rs 100 for Secondary connection
(NCF 61 + Rs 39 Al carta)

196/30 = 6.5/day

But they Deducted Rs14/ day ?
from how many days u faced it might u got error in watching amount did u checked dbr regularly for 3-4 days and everyday dbr shows correct amount after 4am

from how many days u faced it might u got error in watching amount did u checked dbr regularly for 3-4 days and everyday dbr shows correct amount after 4am
From Last Saturday (15th August)

I confirmed earlier and once again yesterday about DBR deductions time and airtel's cc senior executive says DBR or channel charges deducts when day starts or when channel added.

To confirm this I also tried to suspend my account by not recharging then recharged after 2 days of suspension at 8pm and i charged 15 (14.xx something) for reactivation and my DBR value also gets deducted instantly.

So it's confirmed that, DBR deductions time is 00:00/12:00AM (00:01/12:01AM) for next 24hr.

(DBR deductions when day starts)
In simple words.

(Earlier DBR deduction time was at end of the day + no instant deduction for ala-cart but few months ago one DDF user posted a thread about DBR deduction at start of the day + instant deduction for Ala-cart,we also noticed that.)

So now who facing/thinking this deductions problems, In your calculation take DBR deduction time 12AM but for deduction of same day (upcoming hours) not yesterday.

By this new calculation still you/anyone facing this double dipping DBR problem try to not change pack and take screenshot whenever you find any unusual changes with balance in airtel app (DTH section), and try mailing airtel with those ss.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock