Airtel DTH Adding RS 130 Extra Rental Pack with out User Consent.

kiranb47

Reaction score
Airtel DTH Cheating customers by silently adding RS 130 per month All HD pack with out user consent.

Airtel DTH Cheating customers by silently adding RS 130 per month All HD pack with out user consent.

There is no pack like All HD Rs.130 and what are the HD channels you're getting and might be some kind of offer you can deactivate instantly by calling cc and you won't be charged anything immediately as Airtel Charges only on Daily basis.

It may be a offer topup because no HD topup is available at 130. Call cc & ask about it they will not deduct the amount at once.

I have contacted customer care and removed it. I don't know how long i have been paying for that pack. I already had a HD packs for my needs. But still payed for what i don't wanted or not used. When i enquire more about this. Customer care disconnects my call. Also there behaviour is not good as well. So Airtel has permission to add extra Pack without user consent? I'm Planning to disconnect all 3 DTH connections if i didn't get any proper explanation.

I have contacted customer care and removed it. I don't know how long i have been paying for that pack. I already had a HD packs for my needs. But still payed for what i don't wanted or not used. When i enquire more about this. Customer care disconnects my call. Also there behaviour is not good as well. So Airtel has permission to add extra Pack without user consent? I'm Planning to disconnect all 3 DTH connections if i didn't get any proper explanation.
No they don't. In fact, they will refund any amount charged extra, to your account if the amount was deducted without your consent.

No, they don't have the permission. They will refund the amount if they have deducted without your consent.
Call the nodal officer, he will explain you.

Last edited:

Did you verified it's extra and isn't associated with any of your multi accounts and are you getting the same number of HD channels even after removing the All HD pack on all your connections??

Last edited:
It was clearly associated with my Primary Account. I saw it reflected in my monthly rental.

I didn't checked what channels are associated with this pack. I saw it when i tried to recharge using web portal. Contacted customer care immediately, they removed it. But didn't gave me any proper explanation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock