Seeking Help airtel dth box all lights blinking not starting - 500gb homecast stb

Neha_1

Reaction score
I have airtel dth box which contain 500GB disk and manufactured by Homecast Co. Ltd.
Everything was working ok till today afternoon however, in the evening I saw when I switch ON the box all the lights in the front blink and the stb does not start.
Even the adapter led is blinking when adapter is plugged in STB. Once adapter is plugged out the adapter light is constant. I switch the STB on and off still the same.
Any suggestion...:(

Try same things again if problem presist contact cc & Repalce STB. I think your STB Old as brands & this box discontinue.

I have airtel dth box which contain 500GB disk and manufactured by Homecast Co. Ltd.
Everything was working ok till today afternoon however, in the evening I saw when I switch ON the box all the lights in the front blink and the stb does not start.
Even the adapter led is blinking when adapter is plugged in STB. Once adapter is plugged out the adapter light is constant. I switch the STB on and off still the same.
Might be adapter issue,if you have another adopter then connect and check. If issue is still there then call cc.Airtel has discontinued HD dvr stbs so you need to downgrade HD+ or Upgrade to Internet TV.

It could be that your box hard disk is not working. Is it dropped sometime back?

call to cc and say want to stb in amc and u will be charge of rs99 for amc of stb than wait 3 or 4 days and compain of your stb you will be taken new stb without any cost

call to cc and say want to stb in amc and u will be charge of rs99 for amc of stb than wait 3 or 4 days and compain of your stb you will be taken new stb without any cost
As per terms and conditions if airtel digital TV.
• 1-year free BMC (box maintenance cover) worth Rs.99. BMC (Box Maintenance Cover) is not provided in HD DVR STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock