DTH updates Airtel dth deducting balance instantly on ala carte channel activation

rajrocks

Reaction score
Airtel dth has started deducting 1 day amount of activating any alacarte channel instantly at the time of activation ...

For example if you add any alacarte channel price of ₹22 per month than ₹0.73 will be instantly deducted for 1day.

I asked cc regarding this they told me customer's were doing misuse of activating channels in the morning and removing before midnight so company has decided to instantly deduct 1day dbr of that particular channel which you activate.

Has Airtel also started deducting DBR at the Start of the Day instead of End of the Day? I am observing that suddenly two days worth of DBR has been deducted from my balance. I have not changed any plan in this interim.

Has Airtel also started deducting DBR at the Start of the Day instead of End of the Day? I am observing that suddenly two days worth of DBR has been deducted from my balance. I have not changed any plan in this interim.
Same for me

Daily Instant Deduction still not applicable to bouquet so i guess they will soon have some lock in policy for it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock