Airtel dth excess charges

Kaushik naidu

Reaction score
I'm guys I'm staying in Bangalore and using airtel dth from 6 month currently I recharged Karnataka pack 1099/- for 6 months and recharged 600/- currency but they are Cheater charging excess my 600/- showing balance validity showing 35days only it shud be 90 days know.

I hav attached screnshot also why they charging Ncf and airtel bundle kindly give me the clarification I'm difficult to find it no 1 airtel people not responding

1099/- for 6 months - this is called as UPP recharge. That is if you recharge for that exact value of 1099 or have account balance more than 1099, then Airtel will automatically activate the 6 months package.

But if you recharge anything less than 1099, then you will be charged based on your DBR and the validity will be adjusted accordingly.

This is a known issue with Airtel. It's been like that for a while. You can still recharge the required amount and ask the CC to activate the 6 months plan.

1099/- for 6 months - this is called as UPP recharge. That is if you recharge for that exact value of 1099 or have account balance more than 1099, then Airtel will automatically activate the 6 months package.

But if you recharge anything less than 1099, then you will be charged based on your DBR and the validity will be adjusted accordingly.

This is a known issue with Airtel. It's been like that for a while. You can still recharge the required amount and ask the CC to activate the 6 months plan.

Give me breakup for NFC and airtel bundle charge why they are charging this I I recharged exactly 1099 online recharged for 6 months ok then additional 600 rupees for al carte channels in this 600 only they charging NFC and Airtel bundle charges now my 600 balance its showing 35days only it shud be 90 days na if it 210 monthly rental means

4r1QBvs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock