Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters

Vadirocks

Industry Insider
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Guys,,

Airtel DTH To Implement 30 Days Lock In Period For Aa-La-Karte Channels - Upfront Deduction

Happy Viewing Airtel Users

Pn2Mp2B.jpg

Airtel is just one step away from Losing most of its Subscriber (especially Hindi) and that is to discontinue UTTAM UDP Pack.
(Fees on Temporary suspension, Average Customer Care, 30 Days Lock In Period - Nothing just Airtel Things)

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the lock- in policy was ditched in NTO. The clause is removed in the new NTO 2.0?

The day this becomes live is the day I discontinue with my Airtel Black and move to Tata Play (even if it troubles us time to time with the hideous logo at the bottom)...
I think they have implemented this. On 29 Before purchasing Sony SAB as A-la-carte my due date was 14 December 2023 . Today I deactivated it and it is showing validity till 28 November 2023. I will wait till tomorrow to check if this is a glitch otherwise will (try to) raise a request.

Looks like late night customer care agents of adtv protest for no lock in period of a la karte top up because of that they got hedache of customers request of changing top-up now they can sleep peacefully at night

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock