Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
2 thing bro
1stly If you want back refund you have to give prof in twitter only with appropriate ss

2nd starnge thing is we add channel or drop channel from app we get massege about that in our registered sim but when we call cc they say xy channel not oart of your pack i just want to say if they send massege why they dont have data for customer every transaction ? By this they can Easyly silve any problem which you face bro i also called in my same case of yours 4 times cc but evertime they say top-up was not oart of my account hemce we can't able to help you now the question is how can anyone send ss iver the phone call

@dino29 bro you have any answer for my second point

Just tweet to airtel presence in such situation, they would instantly refund the amount. Sometimes there might b a delay in customer care accessing user account channel addition / removal details

Buddy firstly rather than indirectly making references to me please tag my user name. Also i was not defending anyone but rather presenting my viewpoint and what might get implemented, i never said what i have said would only come out true but just stated a possibility.

Now that Airtel Digital TV is implementing this 30 day lock in policy for standalone channels, i am certain other DTH Platforms will also do so in next few days. DTH Platforms mostly take a joint/unanimous decision on such things

You can check this out from a month ago. @VISH6161

Poking fun at others is easiest job than replying based on facts, having a productive discussion and helping others out ☺️
What is fun here? I said fact. Saying again- Retaining customers is tougher than salesman job. In case of adtv is it opposite? If it is opposite then i may not know. Sorry for my lack of knowledge about airtel specific jobs.

What is fun here? I said fact. Saying again- Retaining customers is tougher than salesman job. In case of adtv is it opposite? If it is opposite then i may not know. Sorry for my lack of knowledge about airtel specific jobs.

Hmmm.... Buddy u can try to cover up real intention but thru ur post & quoting other members comment which quoted my previous comments u indirectly took a jibe at me telling others that i am trying to retain airtel digital tv customers. Anyways i still have the brain intellect to decode meaning of what is being said, leave it upto others to understand ur comment as they want to

Hmmm.... Buddy u can try to cover up real intention but thru ur post & quoting other members comment which quoted my previous comments u indirectly took a jibe at me telling others that i am trying to retain airtel digital tv customers. Anyways i still have the brain intellect to decode meaning of what is being said, leave it upto others to understand ur comment as they want to
I was talking about employees. Sorry again if you are really anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock