• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,840
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil3

Contributor
Reaction score
Today i called customer to know about channel addition then cc person told me that airtel is updating their satellite. And he said that after modification only they can add more channels also he said if modification fail they want to wait add more channels .

Airtel CC is just to fool the customers,they never have any information about any channel additions,satellite,present channels etc,few days back I requested them to add 5 HD channels that included Movies Now HD,and they replied back by saying that Movies Now HD is already available,I told them that it's not Movies Now HD it's MN+ HD,and they said it's the same just the name has been changed,I thrashed him by saying go and check Tata Sky, still he was not accepting it,Airtel cc is just good at registering complaints and nothing else :p :p

kumarvishwas said:
Airtel CC is just to fool the customers,they never have any information about any channel additions,satellite,present channels etc,few days back I requested them to add 5 HD channels that included Movies Now HD,and they replied back by saying that Movies Now HD is already available,I told them that it's not Movies Now HD it's MN+ HD,and they said it's the same just the name has been changed,I thrashed him by saying go and check Tata Sky, still he was not accepting it,Airtel cc is just good at registering complaints and nothing else :p :p

:skd You told Airtel CC go and check Tatasky :D:D

CC source? bro they are just fooling you.. i have never heard anything called satellite modification.

airtel cc are very wrost channel aaded but nothing info

Tata sky added 9 HD channel in 2 wk and ADTV is still happy with its 26(ROI) HD channel bouquet. They are busy with price hike of HD topup. Recently they hike the price of All SS HD to 105 from 90.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock