• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!
    Log in or Register

Airtel DTH New package value lite Monty Rs231

jay vithlani

Contributor
Joined
30 Dec 2014
Messages
2,416
Reaction score
3,278
Good news
Airtel DTH New package value lite Monty Rs231
Customer choose one regional free topup. [emoji6] [emoji4]
b42a76ef20cc56c00544b38a73c8d49c.jpg
 

Abhi

Contributor
Joined
9 Dec 2015
Messages
9,652
Reaction score
15,057
Excellent Update Jay Vithlani bro:clap and I think it's a very good news for me:eek:hya
 

deemah786

Contributor
Joined
21 Dec 2015
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
581
gud news, is it for roi? What are the channels In it?

 

jay vithlani

Contributor
Joined
30 Dec 2014
Messages
2,416
Reaction score
3,278
abhi123 said:
Excellent Update Jay Vithlani bro:clap and I think it's a very good news for me:eek:hya
Yes bro, good news for all airtel value prime pack users.
M sure that many users downgrade their pack because this pack is very good pack.
I have also channel list but don't know why photo not upload in Tapatalk. [emoji17]
 

Abhi

Contributor
Joined
9 Dec 2015
Messages
9,652
Reaction score
15,057
jay vithlani said:
Yes bro, good news for all airtel value prime pack users.
M sure that many users downgrade their pack because this pack is very good pack.
I have also channel list but don't know why photo not upload in Tapatalk. [emoji17]

Bro I am using my plan 99 with Hindi plus HD top:shy and I will upgrade my pack:shy
 

ashitdongre

Registered
Joined
24 Sep 2014
Messages
124
Reaction score
104
jay vithlani said:
Good news
Airtel DTH New package value lite Monty Rs231
Customer choose one regional free topup. [emoji6] [emoji4]

Bro where is details of this package.
 
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock