Discussion Airtel extra ncf charge

• Thread starter Garvit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 9,467
Today i asked cc for this, they all id*ots including senior know nothing. He added one pack to show me no extra charge of idv and then he activate the pack and ended with 26.5 idv charge.
Now cc is not connecting,..

I got it

They are Charging Rs 179.90 for More than 200 Channels
(Free Bundled Channels also Counted)

153.4+ 26.5(Extra NCF)

they are giving only Rs 9 discount NCF FOR their curated packs
Who opted Free bundled channels

Today i asked cc for this, they all id*ots including senior know nothing. He added one pack to show me no extra charge of idv and then he activate the pack and ended with 26.5 idv charge.
Now cc is not connecting,..
Airtel dth now showing their colors. Worst service. Same incident happened with me. Now they are charging idv and counted FTA channels

Even if U deactivate Free bundle then also showing Idv 26.50. I am user of Udp pack. I removed Free bundle pack. But still Idv charge RS.26.50 showing. It means only 75 channels without Idv for this pack. This is against with Trai Rule.

Today I got call from cc about this, he told me if you want any extra pack or add any channel in udp pack idv 26.50 will be applicable. Now onwards you have to pay idv for adding new channel in udp pack..

But i m thinking it's not much money, before we r paying 112 ncf per month and now 138 per month. 15 rs benifit per month with some paid channels in udp pack..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock