DDF Exclusive Airtel has Launched a new version of TN Regional 1M HD Urban pack

A new version of TN Regional 1M HD Urban pack is found in Airtel Selfcare with 1 extra channel - Colors Tamil HD but at the same price.

Old version is being charged at 299 with 113 NCF while the new version is charged at the same with a reduced NCF of 104.

KrS1Xo5.jpg

QhKQicq.jpg
These prices with GST or without GST?

The advantage of this pack is that, it counts only the pay channels. The free channels I added are under free topups. For some reason I don't get those overall channel count. So I rarely pay extra NCF.

A new version of TN Regional 1M HD Urban pack is found in Airtel Selfcare with 1 extra channel - Colors Tamil HD but at the same price.

Old version is being charged at 299 with 113 NCF while the new version is charged at the same with a reduced NCF of 104.

KrS1Xo5.jpg

QhKQicq.jpg
Lock in period?

KrS1Xo5.jpg

QhKQicq.jpg
Bro, Any one tell me how to activate those packs. for me in selfcare not showing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock