Discussion Airtel has repositioned logo on many channels to standard bottom right area

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 9,719

dino29

Reaction score
Few days back i had mentioned in forum that airtel logo is not uniformly placed across channels and that it should b made more transparent . Today noticed that airtel has repositioned logo on many channels to standard bottom right area, i think for others it will b done in coming days.... Maybe for news and sports it will continue to b at upper left/right area but would like if even for them standard location is chosen.... If this happens then airtel will have logo positioning same as Tata Sky, transparency may also b reduced. Do not know if airtel did this after seeing comments here, @Vadirocks anna forwarded feedback or they themselves thought of it. All in all much needed and excellent changes undertaken

Also have noticed that picture quality has improved, may b some maintenance activities done and even new encoders deployed..... Hopefully we might see channels lcn rearrangements and new transponders activation shortly. Also i still think there is a chance of airtel, dish d2h merging , if true then pending channel addition will happen simultaneously

Few days back i had mentioned in forum that airtel logo is not uniformly placed across channels and that it should b made more transparent . Today noticed that airtel has repositioned logo on many channels to standard bottom right area, i think for others it will b done in coming days.... Maybe for news and sports it will continue to b at upper left/right area but would like if even for them standard location is chosen.... If this happens then airtel will have logo positioning same as Tata Sky, transparency may also b reduced. Do not know if airtel did this after seeing comments here
Few days back I have send mail to nodal team . [email protected] with logo issue. Call back came they say please share latest screenshot .so I have send screenshot to them some Tamil channels like k tv , adthiya tv, Raj tv ..I noticed that they changed logo little up conner. Guys if some one facing logo issue please send mail to nodal team with screenshot. They will share to backend team..:tup:
XEeOdOD.jpg

Last edited:
Few days back i had mentioned in forum that airtel logo is not uniformly placed across channels and that it should b made more transparent . Today noticed that airtel has repositioned logo on many channels to standard bottom right area, i think for others it will b done in coming days.... Maybe for news and sports it will continue to b at upper left/right area but would like if even for them standard location is chosen.... If this happens then airtel will have logo positioning same as Tata Sky, transparency may also b reduced. Do not know if airtel did this after seeing comments here, @Vadirocks anna forwarded feedback or they themselves thought of it. All in all much needed and excellent changes undertaken

Also have noticed that picture quality has improved, may b some maintenance activities done and even new encoders deployed..... Hopefully we might see channels lcn rearrangements and new transponders activation shortly. Also i still think there is a chance of airtel, dish d2h merging , if true then pending channel addition will happen simultaneously
Now Airtel changed their logo position on RSTV and LSTV which rebranded as Sansad TV and Sansad TV HD...

Post this airtel should shift some channels under correct genre too. Epic should shift to infotainment genre, Sansad TV/HD to Hindi News Genre, Bindass to Music Genre and DD India to English News Genre. As per TRAI rules, channels should b placed in respectives genres on EPG as stated by broadcaster in RIO

Another change noticed, airtel too making logo opaque on HD channels similar to what Tata Sky does.... Let's see if they reduce size too matching it to Tata Sky policy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock