Airtel HD account suspended immediately after recharge

Technofast

Reaction score
I had recharged my Airtel DTH on 6th march for Rs.700 and immediately after recharge I got a message in TV that the account has been suspended for want of balance. Once I called the customer care they clueless about this problem and simply told that it is technical issue and will be solved after 4 hrs. Now it has been more than 18hrs and still the account is suspended and to add insult to injury the account balance when I checked today is reduced to Rs.400 from Rs.700 less than a day. Their customer care is still clueless about this problem. They gave me a complaint number and I have also posted regarding this in their FB page but still no use. What can be done?

Check again, did u have pending dues or activated long term pack by mistake earlier or thru auto recharge activation? Connect with airtel presence and ask about last 5 transactions. Also did u by any chance had tech visit or relocation or opted for other such services?

Check again, did u have pending dues or activated long term pack by mistake earlier or thru auto recharge activation? Connect with airtel presence and ask about last 5 transactions. Also did u by any chance had tech visit or relocation or opted for other such services?
No dues or I did not activate the long term pack. All along I have been recharging on monthly basis. Airtel CS really is useless. I've never known any provider who could not solve a simple basic problem like this for more than 24 hrs.

Even I have the same issue. Airtel support said it will take 24 to resolve which I do not believe in.

Even I have the same issue. Airtel support said it will take 24 to resolve which I do not believe in.
Get a complaint number otherwise they will not respond and it will not resolve automatically. I called them again today morning and the CS told that my complaint has been resolved but still I get the suspension of account message. They told that they have escalated to the technical team and they will respond back but I am not sure when that will happen.

Update to the issue

It was rectified on Sunday by 11 am. More than 36 hours to rectify the issue. Also I asked them to provide refund for the period the transmission went off. They obliged and added extra two days in the account. Their customer service is in a very bad shape as I had to constantly remind them to rectify the issue. They were very reluctant to give a complaint number and had to raise my voice to get the complaint number. I also have tata sky connection and their customer service is top notch and any problem faced is rectified in couple of hours time and they call back to check if the problem is solved. Sadly this cannot be said about Airtel DTH. Hope they work on their customer service in future

After not using Airtel DTH for more than 6 months (I had switched to OTT apps long back), I'm now forced to recharge my Airtel DTH as internet service has become very slow these days. Finally, had to bite the bullet and recharged with 510/- yesterday. On My Airtel app my account is showing as active but when I browse through channels, none is coming and getting on TV screen message error code 6, your account is suspended due to low balance. Tried contacting CC multiple times without success, not connecting at all. Even mailed to Karnataka nodal officer ([email protected])
still no response. Donno how to resolve this issue. Guys pls help.

Yeah, error code 6 means Airtel needs to set it right from their backend sever. You need to somhow get hold of their CC and get a complaint registered and get complaint service number also. Try calling121 from any Airtel number if you are unable to reach their regular CC number.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock